The MLM 82a is a ideal Mic/Line mixer for mobile DJ's and Karaoke jocks alike! It features four stereo line level inputs with 12 dB of line gain. Each Input features a recessed Mono switch with indicator and Level control.
The Rane MLM 82a features four balanced, studio grade, Mono Mic/Line Inputs with XLR jacks and 15 VDC phantom power. Each of the four Mic/Line inputs may be assigned to A, A+B or B outputs. Independent Level/Gain Trim controls and Signal/Overload indicators are provided for each Mic/Line input. The Phantom Power switch and the Mic/Line switches are located on the rear panel. Phantom power is removed from any input set for Line operation.
The MLM 82a also features four stereo line level inputs with 12 dB of line gain. Each Stereo Line Input features a recessed Mono switch with indicator and Level control. These inputs may also be used with four mono A inputs and four mono B inputs. You get the picture? This mixer is very versatile.
A and B Output Level controls set the master mix level independently for A and B outputs. The mix amplifiers feature independent overload indicators. To correct any overload condition, the entire mix can be reduced and/or individual input levels adjusted. A and B mix Outputs each have an internal switch for padding the output signal to MIC level. The factory default is Line level.
• Four balanced Mic/Line Inputs (XLR) with
• 15 volt phantom power
• Bi-Color Signal Present/Overload indicators
• Trimless Mic Stage Preamplifiers
• A / A+B / B assign switch
• Four balanced, Stereo Line Inputs (TRS) with
• Independent Mono switch
• 12 dB of line gain
• Two balanced Outputs (XLR) with
• Independent Overload indicators
• Independent Level controls
• Internal Pad for Mic level output
• Individual Level control hole plugs included
• UL/CSA/CE and 100/120/230 VAC Remote Power Supplies
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rane MLM82a Mic Line Mixer Reviews