The Mongoose and its Tracker software work with Rane's Remotes Audio Devices (RADs) and your CobraNet network to deliver digital audio to the "last mile" of installations - between the equipment room/rack and remote spaces. OK, it's not a mile, we lied: it's actually 100 meters (328 feet to those in Liberia, Myanmar and the USA).
The Mongoose's 32-by-32 digital audio matrix router receives its first 16 audio channels from up to eight RADs via the eight rear panel 8P8C (RJ-45) Remote Audio Device ports. The second 16 matrix input channels come from two eight-channel CobraNet receive (Rx) Bundles via standard CobraNet Primary and Secondary/backup ports. The 32 matrix router outputs transmit 16 channels to eight RADs and 16 more channels to two CobraNet transmit (Tx) Bundles.
* 32 by 32 digital audio matrix router.
* Receive 2 and transmit 2 CobraNet Bundles.
* Supports up to 32 digital audio channels from up to 8 RADs.
* Ethernet port supports DHCP, Zeroconf (Link-local & mDNS) &
* Mongoose Tracker setup software for PC is included.
* Zeroconf-based Discovery automatically finds devices without
IP setup or special IP knowledge.
* Name each Mongoose, RAD and audio channel.
|New - On Clearance|