Each Input Channel provides a 6-position source selector, Input Gain control for matching levels, Signal/Overload indicators and a studio-grade Master Mix control.
The Booth Output may select Master or Cue as its source. An ultra-low noise, high power headphone amplifier also allows monitoring the Master Mix or Cue Mix.
The MP 2016a improves on the original MP 2016 by adding Split Cue. Individual Cue switches on each channel drive a panning Master / Cue control for the Headphone output.
The Master Mix circuit provides Signal/Overload indicators, Mono switch and high-pass/rumble filters. In addition, the Master Output features patent-pending high performance 3-band, full-cut, Accelerated-Slope tone controls.
The MP 2016a provides exceptional ergonomics, good feel and a clean, intuitive layout packaged in a compact 19 inch, 3U rack mount chassis, a scant five inches deep.
• NEW! Split Cueing
• Six stereo Input channels
• Four dedicated stereo Phono / Line preamps
• Two dedicated Mic / Line preamps with:
2-band Tone controls
Five stereo Auxiliary Inputs
Input Gain controls for level matching
Switchable Effects Loop
Booth Output with Master / Cue source switch
• Separate Pre- and Post-effects Tape Outputs
• Master Accelerated-Slope, full-cut, 3-band Tone controls
• Audiophile / Studio sound quality
• High power headphone amplifier
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|