Reliable, low-latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers interface the MP26's twenty-two USB audio channels directly to your favorite multi-track mixing, beat-making, looping, effects, and recording applications. Additionally, the MP26's front panel controls are MIDI enabled, allowing manipulation of software parameters directly from the mixer's control surface.
• Four individually switchable stereo Phono/Line inputs.
• Four stereo Auxiliary inputs.
• Four stereo USB playback inputs.
• Two microphone inputs with optional Talkover ducking:
- One with front and rear panel connectors.
- One with a line-level input option.
- Engage a mic to put it into the mix, or engage Talkover to put the mic in the mix and duck all other sources. Talkover makes it easy to jump into the mix for quick, intelligible announcements.
• Stereo Main Outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA:
- Rear panel Mono/Stereo switch.
- Rear panel Max Out level attenuator.
• Stereo balanced 1/4" TRS Zone and Booth outputs:
- Auto-mono output on both Left and Right jacks.
• Stereo Record outputs on RCA, S/PDIF and USB.
• 22 streaming USB audio channels:
- Four stereo playback channels stream audio directly from your favorite playback, mixing, beat-making, and looping applications through the program channels to the MP26's digital mixer engine.
- Four stereo record channels stream the four post-fader program channels to your audio application for multi-track recording.
- A fifth stereo record channel streams Mic 1, Mic 2, or the Main Mix (selected in the computer's control panel) to your recording application.
• The USB Effects Loop enables insertion of any available stereo computer-based VST effects processors into the MP26's powerful FlexFX bus.
• Low-latency ASIO / Core Audio drivers eliminate delay between the control input to audio software and the audible result.
• Multiclient ASIO / Core Audio drivers allow multiple software applications to simultaneously stream audio to and from the mixer.
• The MP26 MIDI device exposes the MP26 front panel as a MIDI controller, allowing control of audio application parameters using the mixer's control surface.
• Sync MP26 internal effects to audio applications using MIDI beat clock.
The FlexFx architecture in the MP26 is more powerful than typical effect insert solutions. The architecture includes the FlexFx Bus, an auxiliary bus routed to the FlexFX Loop which includes two independent effects inserts. Any combination of PGM 1-4 and Mic 1-2 may be routed to the FlexFX Bus. Any combination of external analog and USB effects may be applied within the FlexFX Loop. It's possible to cue and meter the FlexFX Loop return. You may also bypass the entire FlexFX Loop using a single button to instantly punch in and out a combination of effects. The final FlexFX Level controls the amount of the FlexFX audio in the Main Mix. The FlexFX architecture allows you to quickly apply any combination of effects to a variety of sources to produce unique, compelling mixes on the fly.
The order of processing in the MP25's FlexFx architecture is:
1. Independent FlexFx assign for PGM 1-4 and Mic 1-2, or assign all sources simultaneously with the Main FlexFX button.
2. Internal Digital Effects.
3. Ext. Analog Insert, with Send and Return Levels.
4. USB Insert.
5. FlexFx On (FlexFX Loop Bypass).
6. FlexFX Loop return Cue and Meter.
7. FlexFx Mix Level control.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|