The SAC 22 utilizes a 31-position precision DC control voltage potentiometer to select the Low/High Frequency point. This crossover circuit design assures consistent accuracy from channel-to-channel and unit-to-unit. This is a distinct advantage over continuously variable designs using ganged potentiometers which can yield large variations in channel-to-channel matching.
The Input Level allows decreasing the overall sensitivity of the entire sound system, including the mono subwoofer if one is used. The Low Level, High Level and Mono Subwoofer Output Level controls allow compensation for sensitivity variations in amplifiers and drivers.
* Precise Channel Matching with Single Set of Controls.
* 31 Position Frequency Selector.
* High and Low Output Level Controls.
* +4 dBu and Overload Indicators.
* 24 dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley Filters.
* Separate Mono Sub Woofer Output
* Balanced XLR Connectors
* Internal AC Power Supply Meets CE Requirements.
|SKU||SAC 22 NEW|
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|