The Rane SL series of interfaces with Serato Scratch Live set the standard for vinyl emulation. The SL 2 advances the technology found in the original SL 1 with these improvements:
• CD / Phono input switch on the SL 2 box.
• Superior sounding 24-bit converters.
• Hotter 3 Vrms input and output.
• 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate selected in software.
• ASIO / Core Audio drivers for 3rd-party support.
• Smaller and more compact die-cast design.
Mix and scratch files from your computer hard drive using Serato Control Vinyl, Serato Control CD or Approved USB Controllers.
Serato Control Vinyl and Control CD
The Serato Control Vinyl and Control CDs each contain the Noise Map Control Tone, a unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio.
Serato Approved USB Controllers (optional)
Serato has certified a select range of new generation controllers with USB connectivity to Scratch Live. This means that Scratch Live can now send track information from the software to the supported hardware on-board displays. You can also use the platters, buttons and sliders instantly, as supported hardware has pre-mapped controls for a no-fuss setup. Check serato.com for the latest Serato Approved USB Controllers.
Included in the Box
The Rane SL 2 is only sold as part of a complete package. The display box includes:
• SL 2 hardware interface
• USB cable
• 4 stereo RCA cables
• Printed color manual
• Quick Start / Keyboard Shortcuts page
• 2 Control Vinyl Records
• 2 Control CDs
• Scratch Live software install disc
• DJ with music files on your computer using Control Vinyl, Control CD or MIDI.
• Connect two turntables or two CD decks selected via the rear panel switch.
• High-quality 24-bit audio with software-selectable 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate.
• Galvanic isolation guarantees audio is actively isolated from USB and power.
• Creative DJing features: cueing, looping, keylock, sample player and DJ-FX.
• Intuitive file management with crates. Easy file and iTunes playback migration.
• Multiple modes for waveform display and library browsing.
• Built-in recording interface for archiving vinyl.
• Multiple audio file type support: WAV, AIFF, ALAC*, AAC*, Ogg Vorbis and MP3.
* Requires Apple Quicktime (not included).
Which version of Serato SSL hardware is right for me?
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|