The SL 4 is the first standalone DJ interface with two USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances. Superior sound is delivered with high quality 96 kHz, 24-bit audio. Built-in galvanic isolation between USB and audio, with turn on/off muting, ensures that only the purest interference-free audio signal is heard. Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers allow you to use the SL 4 as a studio production tool with multiple third-party software applications. The SL 4 is masterfully crafted by Rane for the discerning DJ.FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for two DJs for uninterrupted performances.
• Two, three or four virtual decks.
• Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
• Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
• Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl and CD.
• 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
• 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
• Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.
• Includes four control records, four CDs, two USB and six RCA cables.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
PLEASE NOTE: These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live with the SL 4. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer. We also recommend Intel processors.
• Available USB 2.0 port.
• Hard disk space for music.
• 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher.
• 5400RPM Hard Drive. 7200RPM recommended for high resolution audio playback.
• 2GHz Intel Core Duo.
• 2GB RAM.
• OSX 10.5.8 or higher.
• 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo.
• 2GB RAM.
• Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or
• Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or
• Windows 7. We recommend Windows 7 over Vista.
*If you have a large library, you will benefit from having more RAM.
Note 1: If you are using Scratch Live's more system intensive features such as DJ-FX or multiple virtual decks and are having issues, you may need a higher spec computer for best results, or make sure you have optimized your system: Windows 7 and Vista / Mac OS X.
Note 2: If you are planning on using HID devices on Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard), then you must use OSX version 10.5.6 or up. HID devices include Rane mixers such as the Rane Sixty-Eight or TTM 57SL and some 3rd party controllers such as the Pioneer CDJ-400, CDJ-900, or CDJ-2000 CD players.
Note 3: Please read this FAQ if you are looking at buying a computer with an AMD processor: Problems with PCs using AMD processors.INCLUDED:
The Rane SL 4 is only sold as part of a complete package. The display box includes:
• 1 SL 4 Interface
• 1 Soft Carry Case
• 1 Serato Scratch Live Software Install Disc.
• 1 External Power Supply with Country Adaptors.
• 2 USB Cables
• 6 Stereo RCA Cables
• 4 Control CDs
• 4 Control Vinyl Records
• 4 Rubber Feet for the SL 4
• 1 Quick Start Guide
• 1 Operators Manual
• 1 Warranty Card Which version of Serato SSL hardware is right for me?