• Utilizing a serve shield process for noise free flexible operation
• Additional strain relief added by placing heat shrink over the barrel of the connectors
• Low capacitance cable offers an expanded frequency response
• Tough PVC jacket material is very flexible yet durable
• Pure copper conductor and shield
• Conductor Gauge: (1)20 gauge
• Shield: Composite conductive vinyl and copper serve
• Shield Coverage: 95%
• Jacket: Matte PVC
• O.D. 0.295"
• Capacitance: 38 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
• Characteristic Impedance: 40O NOMINAL
• D.C. Resistance @ 20C: 10.7O/1000'
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|