• Performance: BPM Range = 60 - 230 BPM Audio/MIDI synchronisation delay = less than 3mS
• Lock-in time = 2 to 4 sec's (from introduction of
readable beat information).
• Displays: 2 x 7 Segments, 3 character (LED). 1 x MIDI Clock rotating display (8 x LED's). Beat Tracking indicator (3 x LED's).
• Controls: Channel 1 select, Channel 2 select, Run/Pause, Cue, Beat. One Re-Set, Tap (Stop) Tempo edit, Sync Pull/Push adjust.
• MIDI Implementation: System Real Time/Clock commands = Transmitted.
• Connectors: Channel 1 Input/Output, Channel 2 Input/Output, MIDI Clock Out, AC adaptor.
• Power Supply: 9vDC, 250mA (RED PSU) included.
• Dimensions/Weight 180(W) x 132(D) x 50(H) mm, 1.65 Kg.
• Intelligent Software: Constantly analyses and
calculates the BPM of two audio inputs (vinyl or CD/tape).
• Channel 1 & 2 Displays: The BPM readings from the audio inputs are shown clearly on 3 digit
• Run/Pause Button: Controls the running status of the external MIDI sequencer.
• Cue Button: Pre-sets the VOYAGER 1 to the BPM of your next audio track prior to performance.
• The MIDI sequencer and audio track can then be started simultaneously from a predetermined cue point in the audio track.
• Beat One Reset Button: Re-aligns the start point (beat1/bar1) of the current pattern in the MIDI sequencer with any chosen point in the audio track.
• MIDI Clock Display: 8 LED display rotates' at the detected BPM rate when the VOYAGER 1 is in RUN mode.
• Beat Tracking Indicator: 3 LED display shows any beat synchronisation adjustments made by the VOYAGER 1.
• Tap (Stop) Button: Used to manually enter a BPM and/or STOP the MIDI Clock.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|