First and foremost, this controller is matched perfectly for the advanced control of Native Instruments' Traktor PRO and its 4 virtual decks. Nevertheless, the Jockey 3 is also suitable for any other MIDI compatible software, as for example Virtual DJ.
The spacious layout, which is optimized for the most ergonomic workflow of a professional DJ, offers intuitive control for a fast and steady performance without the need to touch a computer.
The deck-control section is fully equipped and gives you access to all advanced functions for spinning digitally with up to 4 virtual decks - suited for semi or professional DJs.
The newly developed, extremely flat jog wheels with adjustable jog drag and high-resolution of up to 4096 steps per rotation offers one of the highest resolutions on the market. This high-resolution combined with adjustable tension and sensitivity of the jog wheel makes ultra-precise control possible - in every situation.
Tightly affixed control knobs, extremely smooth faders and soft backlit buttons for visual and tactile status feedback built in full size and pro club quality give you highest precision and comfort at the same time. Smooth-touch rubber buttons with a very responsive click-point will let you hit and trigger your tracks as never before.
Despite the spacious layout and large jog wheels, the Jockey 3 is still compact enough for easy transportation in your gig bag to your next performance.
Mobile DJs will love the possibility to hook up their analogue equipment directly, as turntables or CD players, to the Jockey 3. Compared to many other solutions on the market, the Jockey 3 offers a true stand alone function - so you can mix and mash up your analogue media even without a computer being connected. Thanks to the additional Master Thru connection a second controller can be routed and even monitored; perfect for DJ team setups.
The Reloop Jockey 3 offers a digital mixer section with an exchangeable, extremely smooth-running premium crossfader, sturdy and precise 70mm linefaders, LED level meter, CUE buttons with cue-mix fader, and a high-quality 3-fold EQ. With metal dip switches - in classic old school mixer style - two MIDI decks or an analogue input can be assigned per channel.
The USB audio/MIDI interface works with an audio resolution of up to 24 bit/96 kHz in studio quality. The renowned high-end BurrBrown AD/DA converters give you an ultra low latency, first-class sound characteristics, a vast dynamic range, and the necessary punch to rock a club.
The balanced outputs offer powerful sound and can be routed directly to a big PA in a club. Thanks to the ASIO/CORE driver technology for PC and MAC low latency and first-class sound are guaranteed.
With the Jockey 3 a true PRO controller by the German digital forge is put on the market.
All our favoured controller features for the ultimate control of Traktor PRO have been kept and new ones have been developed in cooperation with many forward-thinking DJs.
• PRO Traktor controller with 4 deck switching system including Traktor LE software - from the team that brought you the sucessful Digital Jockey series
• High-end 24 bit / 96 kHz audio interface with BurrBrown AD/DA converters and MIDI interface
• Master Edition: analog sources such as turntables or CD players can be connected directly and also mixed without a computer
• Full Metal Jockey: stable metal construction with bulletproof, 2mm top panel
• Altogether 90 freely assignable MIDI controllers (54 buttons, 6 faders, 13 push encoders, 15 control dials, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
• Perfect control of all Traktor PRO features such as 8 cue points, smart loop-control, advanced effect control or track management
• Perfect beat synchronization thanks to approved Traktor engine including iTunes integration
• Also usable with every other MIDI software, e.g. Virtual DJ
• Dual assignment of all elements due to shift layer
• 4 deck control with trigger switches, classic mixer-style
• MIDI turbo mode updates itself each millisecond for ultra fast transmission and status update
• New, ultra slim and even larger jog platters with vinyl grip
• High-resolution jog wheels with up to 4096 impulses per rotation
• Jog Drag: the jog wheel's drag can be adjusted according to one's performance preferences
• All faders, control dials and buttons are in full-size club quality
• Large, backlit, rubberized buttons with smooth-touch surface and optimized click point for fast triggering
Digital Mixer Section:
• Stand alone mixing function: two analog phono/line inputs for the connection of turntables or CD players - mixing of media also possible without a computer
• Each channel can be assigned to either 2 MIDI decks (A/C, B/D) or an analog input via toggle switch
• Exchangeable premium crossfader with adjustable curve
• Two Alpha PRO longlife 70 mm linefaders
• 3-fold EQ control plus filter function & gain
• CUE buttons for monitoring and CUE mix via 25 mm MINI fader
• VU meter LED for level modulation
• Power status & MIDI LEDs for monitoring
• 2 touch-sensitive (adjustable sensitivity), two-piece XXL jog wheels
• 4 jog modes: vinyl, CDJ, search & FX modulation
• Large transport section for PLAY, CUE, CUP and SYNC
• Two long, high-resolution 14 bit smooth-glide pitch faders for precise matching
• Two pitch bend buttons
• Designated control dials for filter and pan effects
• Extensive loop & sample section incl. 4 large CUE/LOOP trigger buttons on 2 banks
• Full effect control with 4 ample XL encoders and buttons for impulsive effect action
• 1x master control dial
• Separately adjustable booth output for DJ monitor
• 1x phones-level control dial
• Large TRAX encoder for quick, comfortable music library browsing (with 2 lit load buttons)
• Two analog inputs with phono/line mode switch
• Adjustable 6.3 mm jack mic input with software/master-routing switching
• Two headphones connections via 6.3 mm & 3.5 mm jack
• Two master outputs (symmetrical jack and asymmetrical RCA output)
• One booth output for DJ monitor
• Master thru connection for loop-in of a second controller (DJ team) or other source
• Anti-theft device: slot for Kensington safety lock
• LED dimming controller for brightness adjustment
• Shift-lock feature
• CUE master thru function
• Flexible input routing: all inputs can either be routed to software or master output
• Native Instruments Traktor 2 LE software
• Low latency ASIO/CORE AUDIO drivers for PC & MAC
• Over 1 GB exclusive Jockey 3 Sample Pack with royalty-free loops, beats, FX and mixing tools (powered by LOOP MASTERS)
• Power Supply
• USB cord
System Requirements PC:
• Windows XP (most recent SP, 32 bit), Win7 (most recent SP, 32 bit/64 bit)
• Pentium IV / Intel Core 2, 1.8 GHz (we do NOT recommend AMD processors)
|New - On Clearance|