The Reloop Modular Stand was designed to exactly fit the performance pad controller Reloop Neon, guaranteeing solid foothold with ideal working height. Ideally, the Reloop Modular Stand is positioned near a turntable, allowing comfortable access to the sample, cue, loop and effect sections. Thanks to convenient snap-in knobs, the Reloop Modular Stand's setup is quick and easy.
The stand is also compatible with other modular controllers, effect devices or even the iPad and it can also be used in the studio, in order to position your desktop synthesizer or drum machine at an ideal working height.
• Sturdy stand for modular controllers
• Optimized for Reloop Neon
• Quick and easy setup
• No tools necessary for setup
• Locking via snap-in knobs
• Easy setup in two steps
• Extra flat construction
• Ideal working height: Perfect for positioning near turntable
• Also compatible with other modular controllers, effect devices, desktop synthesizers, drum machines or iPad
• Dimensions (folded): 261 x 22 x 184 mm
• Dimensions (when set up): 261 x 185 x 184 mm
• Weight: 861 g
Reloop Modular Stand for Neon Controller Reviews