Across the media formats' jungle: The Reloop RMP-3 Alpha is Reloop's first true crossmedia player. Whether CD, MP3, memory stick or hard disk drive - it does not matter where the sound is coming from or how it is coded, the RMP-3 Alpha submits it to the DJ's control. As the new premium player is not only multi but crossmedial it is not only possible to mix, scratch and juggle music, but also to control any software.
Thanks to the Reloop RMP-3 Alpha's complete MIDI compatibility all of the 48 control elements can be applied as MIDI control device. This way the RMP series' flagship becomes the perfect controller for mixing software. As via the shift button all controls can be double assigned with MIDI commands it even becomes possible to control two virtual decks with only one RMP-3 Alpha. The assignments can be saved as MIDI presets for various applications.
Whatever the RMP-3 Alpha controls - due to the large touch-sensitive jog wheels the control feeling always remains oustandingly vinyl-like. Its new micro pitch with a resolution of up to 0.02% facilitates pitch adjustments with the highest precision.
Via the auto loop function the fastest mixing tricks can be looped-in in no time and with seven different bar lengths. Furthermore the new bearing of the device's feet lets the RMP-3 Alpha always keep its balance.
Furthermore the RMP-3 Alpha diposes of several new features: In order to play music from one USB source it is possible to connect two RMP-3 players via the USB Audio Link function. In addition one can analye desired USB drives via the Data Base Builder software facilitating faster and filtered results.
As a combination of CD/MP3 player, USB mass-storage media player and MIDI software controller the Reloop RMP-3 Alpha is up to all requirements of the DJ business. The SUV among media players.
• MIDI compatible crossmedia player for DJs
• New: USB Audio Link: Connect two RMP-3 Alpha players to play music from one USB source
• New: Next Track Feature: Select the next track while the current one is still playing
• New: RMP-3 Database Builder: PC software for analysing USB drivess for faster acces and easy searching on the RMP-3
• New: Search/Filter Function: Feature for searching tracks with title, artist, album or genre criteria
• All control elements are MIDI compatible (45 buttons, 1 turning knob, 1 push encoder, 1 fader, 1 jog wheel), double assignment via shift function
• MIDI preset memory
• Several RMP-3 can be connected for MIDI control
• USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, etc.
• Auto loop function with 7 selectable bar lengths
• Seamless loop function / reloop function
• DSP effect unit (Filter, Skid, Echo, Flanger, Trans, Phase, Pan, Break plus Hold) with ratio and time parameters
• Automatic and manual beat counter
• Effect link with BPM counter
• Effect modulation via jog wheel
• Touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheel
• High-end scratch simulator with return-to-cue function
• 4 independent 5 sec. sample banks (pitchable)
• 4 independent cue point banks
• ID3 TAG support
• Track and folder search
• Especially bright DotMatrix VFD display for all functions
• Especially long pitch fader (can be switched off)
• Adjustable pitch range (4%, 8%, 16%, 100%)
• Micro pitch with a resolution up to 0,02%
• Pitch Lock and Master Tempo
• Pitch bend up to 100%
• Auto cue
• Frame search
• Instant start via 1 bit technology (8 fold)
• Playing address
• 10 sec. anti-shock memory
• Elapsed/remain time display
• Sleep function
• Slot in loading mechanism with illuminated display
• New, shock absorbing feet bearing
• Instant playback from cue point
• Relay play
• Fader start play
• Digital output
• Headphones output
D/A converter: 8 fold/1 bit
Dimensions: 320 x 110.5 x 340 mm
Weight: 4.0 kg
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Reloop RMP 3 Alpha Ltd Media Player In White Reviews