Login/Register for Instant VIP Discounts on most gear! (Better Than Codes, and it's Free)
Unlock your DJ potential with the RMX-90 DVS from Reloop! This 4-channel club mixer is fully digital, delivering clarity and quality audio through the high-resolution 24-bit audio soundcard. An 8-in and 8-out audio interface gives you the opportunity to get creative with your mixing, along with the 3-band EQ and filters on each channel.
Take Serato DJ one step further with DVS control. Combine the RMX-90 DVS state-of-the-art audio interface with Serato's Noisemap technology, and you've got the perfect recipe for low latency playback, allowing you to scratch like never before. The RMX is plug-n-play, and DVS works as soon as you hook the unit up to Serato. Turntable fans will also get 2 control vinyl records to get your Serato DJ up and running.
The mixer setup utility contains various user-definable functions and settings including filter resonance, EQ frequency (high, low) and audio routing options for the audio interface and booth output. The crossfader and line fader curves can be adjusted and scratch DJs & turntablists can choose to upgrade the user-replaceable crossfader with a contactless RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate.
The RMX-90 DVS comes armed and ready with a Beat FX unit that brings you 12 effects which you can assign individually. Sync your FX using the BPM adjust encoder, and your live performance can be taken to a whole new level.
Every feature on the RMX-90 DVS is MIDI-assignable, and can bue used to control any software that utilizes MIDI. The rear panel is a work of art in itself, and contains an active USB hub for connecting any USB device like external hard drives. Essentially, Reloop has combined an analog club mixer with the world of digital vinyl for a beautiful combination.
Reloop RMX-90 DVS Features
• 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
• 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
• Serato DJ Plug'n'Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
• Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
• 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
• Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
• High-quality surface in deep black metallic
• Sturdy construciton: metal housing, screwed knobs
• Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
• Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
• Extensive setup menu, among others:
- Filter resonance
- EQ frequency range (low, high)
- Audio interface routing
- Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- CUE solo option
• RMX innoFADER compatible
• Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
• MIDI-compatible control elements
• Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
• High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
• Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
• Kensington lock to secure the device
RMX-90 DVS Tech Specs
• Frequency range: 20 Hz 20 kHz
• Inputs: 7 line, 2 phone, 2 mic
• Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth 6.3 mm jack (balanced), record RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jacks
• EQ range classic at 70Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
• EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -8 dB (total kill)/+9 dB
• EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
• Dimensions: 322 x 387 x 107.5 mm
• Weight: 7 kg
Last but not least, the Reloop RMX-90 DVS was built "DJ Tough", with an all metal housing with a build where bolted pots have been fixed in. Finish that off with a beautiful deep black finish, and you've got a DJ club mixer that has the durability, look, and sound that any DJ would love to have.
Reloop RMX-90 DVS Club Mixer for Serato DJ Reviews