The Reloop RP-7000-SLV is the solution for all vinyl DJs and DVS users who are looking for a professional high-torque, club-standard turntable with extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted metallic finish the RP-7000-SLV is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also looks extremely cool.
A Device of Precision
On the technical side, the RP-7000-SLV has also got a lot to offer: the highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision.
High-Resolution Digital Fader
Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.04% beatmatching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000-SLV. Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque".
Individual and Creative Impulses
More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000-SLV. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
• Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
• Adjsutable torque (1.6 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
• Classy painted metallic finish
• Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
• Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
• Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sek.)
• Metal housing
• Especially heavy construction
• Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
• Pitch Range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
• Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
• Quartz lock
• Safety mains switch
• Reverse switch
• Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
• Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
• Removable mains and RCA cables
• Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
• Shock proof feet
• Vibration-resistant base
• Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable
• Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
• Motor: brushless DC motor
• 3 speeds, fully manual
• Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
• Turntable: aluminum die casting
• Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
• Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
• Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
• Brake system: electronic brake
• Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
• S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
• Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
• Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
• 2x start/stopp buttons
• Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
• Power input: 13 W
• Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
• Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
• Weight: 9.5 kg
• Incl. slipmat, tone arm illumination but without stylus
*Impact of stylus, record and tone arm remain not taken into account.
Note: Subject to alterations. Specified data of approximate value.
Reloop RP-7000-SLV Direct Drive High-Torque Turntable, Silver Reviews