The RP-8000 disposes of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features are available such as access to 8 hot cue points. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the 8 drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is very easy with the RP-8000. A further bank is available for your personal requirements because in user mode the pads are freely assignable - which by the way also goes for the turntable's all other MIDI compatible control elements.
This way drum rolls and instant effects can be controlled - various presets can be downloaded from the product website. The Dual Performance mode is especially clever: when two modes, such as cue and loop, are pressed simultaneously, the first 4 trigger buttons are assigned to cue and the other 4 buttons are assigned to loop mode. The Turntable Link Mode is also quite smart: via USB up to 4 turntables can be linked. The single devices assign themselves automatically and consecutively to the next deck - this way only one turntable has to be connected via USB to your PC/Mac.
Ultra Powerful, Quartz Driven Direct Drive
Besides the indestructible and sturdy construction, the turntable does not only cope with the hardest club surroundings, its technical features are as powerful: an ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive with precise even speed and digital correction emphasizes the Reloop RP-8000's class. The high-resolution pitch (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50 %) with a resolution of 0.02% is shown on the LCD and facilitates exact beat matching with long mixes.
Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque". More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-8000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
• Advanced Hybrid Torque Turntable
• Digital DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
• MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder, 8 backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes (cue, loop, sample and user)
• Large Trax encoder
• Auto deck-assign feature
• Turntable link USB port
• Digital LC-Display for pitch display, deck assignment and firmware settings
• Adjustable start/brake (0.2 - 6 seconds) & torque (1600 - 4500 g/cm)
• Metal top panel with metallic finish
• Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
• Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
• Especially heavy finish
• High end tonearm
• Pitch range +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
• High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
• LCD pitch display
• Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
• Quartz lock
• Safety power switch
• Reverse switch
• 2 start/stop buttons for vertical positioning
• Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
• Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
• Removable mains and RCA cables
• Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
• Shock proof feet
• Vibration-resistant base
• Serato Scratch Live mappings available
• Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable with MIDI control
• Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
• Motor: brushless DC motor
• 3 speeds, fully manual
• Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
• Turntable: aluminum die casting
• Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
• Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
• Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
• Brake system: electronic brake
• Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
• S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
• Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
• Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
• 2x start/stopp buttons
• Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
• Power input: 14 W
• Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
• Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
• Weight: 9.7 kg
• Incl. USB cable, slipmat, tone arm illumination, but without stylus and headshell
Impact of stylus, record and tone arm remain not taken into account.
*Note: Subject to alterations. Specified data of approximate value.