The Terminal Mix 2 is the latest DJ controller by Reloop for Serato. It features an integrated 2-channel mixer with 3 band EQ, Gain, and Filter per channel. The crossfader curve can be adjusted comfortably on the device's front side.
In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates or additional layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons.
Reloop has developed brand new ultra-flat 6" aluminium jog wheels with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch bending, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberised buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point whilst also being extremely durable.
The performance section features an extensive 8-button layout with two layers of control. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. The second layer opens access to Serato DJ's Cut n' Slice mode (not available in DJ Intro).
The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops whilst in a live situation.
Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and for the first time has integrated a 14 bit 100mm pitch fader, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.
The audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also very practical are the 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Furthermore, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software!
Terminal Mix comes Plug'n'Play ready with Serato DJ Intro. Traktor Pro 2 mappings are also available.
- 2-deck SERATO DJ performance controller
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Plug'n'Play: Connect your computer and mix your MP3s
- Designed for the world's leading mixing software developer SERATO
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Newly developed ultra-flat XXL jog wheels with vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- 2-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Deck switch buttons for controlling of up to 4 decks
- Crossfader curve & assign switches on the front
- Large 14 bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues and sampler
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut'n'Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with flexible routing control (into the software or to master)
- 1/4" microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Power House Interface: Boost your PA with balanced outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 headphones connections
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- All controls in club size and quality
- Altogether 90 MIDI controllers (56 buttons, 5 faders, 6 turn & push encoders, 21 turning knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- USB bus powered: Terminal Mix 2 can be powered via USB only (power supply optional)
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- Core Audio / ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- 4-deck mapping available for Traktor PRO 2 (incl. sample deck control)
- Comes Plug'n'Play ready with Serato DJ Intro
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Reloop TERMINALMIX2 2-Channel DJ Controller w/ Serato DJ Intro Reviews