Reloop has developed brand new ultra-flat 6" aluminium jog wheels with a non-slip vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch bending, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberised buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point whilst also being extremely durable.
The performance section features an extensive 8-button layout with two layers of control. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. The second layer opens access to Serato DJ's Cut n' Slice mode (not available in DJ Intro).
The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops whilst in a live situation.
Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and for the first time has integrated a 14 bit 100mm pitch fader, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.
The audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also very practical are the 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Furthermore, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software!
Terminal Mix comes Plug'n'Play ready with Serato DJ Intro. Traktor Pro 2 mappings are also available.
- 2-deck SERATO DJ performance controller
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Plug'n'Play: Connect your computer and mix your MP3s
- Designed for the world's leading mixing software developer SERATO
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Newly developed ultra-flat XXL jog wheels with vinyl-grip surface
- Ergonomically arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
- 2-channel club mixer design with designated filter knobs and fader start
- Deck switch buttons for controlling of up to 4 decks
- Crossfader curve & assign switches on the front
- Large 14 bit 100mm pitch fader with range and keylock functions
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues and sampler
- Performance section prepared for individual live remixing updates (Cut'n'Slice)
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable with flexible routing control (into the software or to master)
- 1/4" microphone input jack with volume and equalizer control
- Power House Interface: Boost your PA with balanced outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 headphones connections
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- All controls in club size and quality
- Altogether 90 MIDI controllers (56 buttons, 5 faders, 6 turn & push encoders, 21 turning knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- USB bus powered: Terminal Mix 2 can be powered via USB only (power supply optional)
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- Core Audio / ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics (Mac/PC)
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- 4-deck mapping available for Traktor PRO 2 (incl. sample deck control)
- Comes Plug'n'Play ready with Serato DJ Intro
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|