The innovative design makes them ideal for DJs monitoring live in the mix, and thanks to the linear frequency-response curve, producers will also appreciate the Reloop Waves series as reference monitor speakers for studio applications.
POWERFUL RICH SOUND
Thanks to the variable EQ and frequency band adjustments, the Wave series can be instantly adapted to almost any room or situation without the need for a sub mixer. The smart tweeter construction has an especially wide audio beam in order to deliver outstanding sound to the listener from various positions, and strong magnetic drivers create the powerful rich sound demanded by the discerning DJs and producers of today.
HIGHEST QUALITY COMPONENTS
It's importance to stress that while the speakers were in development, Reloop strived for the highest quality components, fine-tuning, and sophisticated design. The result clearly speaks for itself.
Aesthetics, versatility and performance are all masterfully combined in this exciting new desktop monitoring station. Welcome to Reloop Wave.
• Active DJ & Producer Reference Monitoring Station
• Professional 2-way active DJ & producer reference monitor speakers
• Sturdy speaker finish in matte black
• Large bass reflex port, optimized for deep, precise bass sound
• 3 switchable inputs: symmetrical XLR, symmetrical 6.3mm jack, asymmetrical RCA
• Input select status LEDs on front side (XLR, 6.3mm jack, RCA)
• DIN connection for External Wave Control
• Link cable connection for routing of External Wave Control
• Freely selectable EQ settings: HF trim (+2dB/0dB/-2dB), acoustic space (0dB/-2dB/-4dB), LF cutoff (flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
• Input select button
• Volume dial
• Illuminated Reloop sign for status display
• Final amp module with cooling fins
• Voltage selector switch with screwed cover
• Low heat device socket with protection
• External Wave Control:
• External monitor controller for input and volume adjustment
• Solid, extra heavy housing design
• Large volume dial made of aluminum
• Standby button with mute mode
• Input select switch
• Status feedback LED
• Extra long cable (3.5mm) with mini-DIN plug