Perfect for installed audio applications, the Executive HD can be integrated with all control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet, making it a seamless, natural extension of any environment. An intuitive front-panel LCD display provides simple control and configuration on-location, while management software is available for the convenience of remotely monitoring and controlling the system through its Ethernet connection.
With the Executive HD, your investment is protected against government radio frequency changes happening around the world, such as the 2012 digital switchover in the U.K. Operating outside the UHF spectrum, Revolabs wireless microphones utilize the DECT personal communication protocol, which is unlicensed and protected for use by consumers.
• Versatility: Expandable to up to 32 (Americas) or 40 (international) microphones (per area) for the largest of applications.
• Clean Look: Eliminate the clutter of wires without the need to drill into expensive furniture.
• Convenience: Optional management software available for remote monitoring and control.
• Future Proof: Utilizing the DECT protocol protects your investment against radio frequency changes.
• Secure: 128-bit encryption means no one will be able to listen in on the signal sent between the microphone and base station.
• The Freedom of Wireless: Cut the cord for the freedom of mobility without sacrificing audio quality.
• Crystal-Clear Audio: Be heard with unmatched audio quality.
• Executive HD MicrophonesNo GSM Interference: Revolabs wireless microphones are impervious to GSM noise from other wireless electronic devices.
• Rechargeable: Save the expense of daily battery replacement and inconvenience of bulky battery packs.
• Flexibility: Can be mixed and matched with a variety of HD wireless microphones.
|New - On Clearance|