Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorusincluding a new "wide" modeplus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
• Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
• 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
• Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
• Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed "wide" chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
• Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
• Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
• Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
• Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
Big Sound in a Compact Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new "wide" mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffeehouses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
• Rated Power Output
30W + 30W
• Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu, MIC/LINE Channel: -50/-10 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu
• Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
DI/TUNER OUT: +4 dBu, LINE OUT: +4 dBu, SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
16.5 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
(GUITAR Channel) PICKUP Switch (PIEZO/MAGNETIC), SHAPE Switch, VOLOME knob, Equalizer knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch (MIC/LINE Channel) PHANTOM Switch, SELECT Switch (MIC/LINE), VOLUME Knob, Equalizer knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch, (CHORUS Knob) (REVERB/DELAY Knob) (ANTI-FEEDBACK) FREQUENCY knob, START Button (MUTE Switch) (MASTER Knob) (POWER Switch)
CHORUS (GUITAR Channel, MIC/LINE Channel), ANTI-FEEDBACK, MUTE, POWER
GUITAR Channel Input Jack (1/4-inch phone type), MIC/LINE Input Jack (XLR type, 1/4-inch phone type), AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, 1/4-inch phone type), DI/TUNER OUT Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type), LINE OUT Jacks (XLR type, 1/4-inch phone type), SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4-inch phone type), PHONES Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type), FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
• Power Supply
AC 117/230/240 V
• Power Consumption
Owner's Manual, Soft Case
Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-5L (Mute On/Off), Connection Cable: PCS-31
• Size and WeightWidth
21 lbs. 10 oz.
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|