• Simple recording direct to CD-R/RW or SD memory card
• All-in-one portable design; thin, sturdy, and stylish
• High-quality sound via built-in stereo microphone and speakers
• Easy-to-use interface with EASY GUIDE function
• REHEARSAL function to set the best input level for recording automatically
• Key, speed, and center cancel playback functions for lessons
• XLR with phantom power; phono equalizer
• Wireless remote controller
• Battery or AC power (6 AA batteries; AC adaptor included)
Everything you need to record, edit, play, and burn is onboard the CD-2i. No computers, extra devices, or cables are needed. Just turn it on and go. With high-performance stereo speakers, stereo microphone, and CD drive built in, the CD-2i is a self-contained pro production station that's power-packed yet easy to use.
The CD-2i is slim, trim, and travel friendly. Powered by six AA batteries, the CD-2i can record directly to SD cards compact, durable media that's roadworthy. When used with AC power, the CD-2i records directly to industry-standard CDs and as well SD cards.
Even though the CD-2i is designed as a do-it-all device, it provides a variety of inputs and outputs to interface with other gear if desired. Connect an external microphone to its XLR input (complete with phantom power), connect an instrument to the 1/4-inch jack or a line-level audio device such as a record player to the stereo RCA inputs with phono equalizer. Stereo line outputs (RCA phono type) and a headphone output are provided as well.
Improve your musical skills with the CD-2i's onboard practice features. You can repeat sections of audio for repetitive study. You can change key and tempo; decrease the tempo, for example, without changing pitch to learn tricky sections of songs. The onboard metronome also makes the CD-2i ideal for music teachers and students. Record lessons and performances, and analyze your performances with clean, clear detail.
Even though the CD-2i is jam-packed with features, it's simple to use. The innovative Easy Guide feature leads you step by step through each operation, with instructions available in six languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese). By using the Rehearsal function, the CD-2i can even automatically adjust the input level to get the best sound without the hassle of trial and error.
|New - On Clearance|