• Stereo micro monitors with 24-bit/96kHz digital inputs (coaxial and optical).
• Powered 2-way bass reflex enclosure with 20 watts of power per side.
• Magnetically shielded black wooden cabinet.
• Independent transformers and power amps for each speaker cabinet.
• Controls located on front of speaker for easy adjustment.
• Stereo 1/4" headphone jack on front.
• Choice of digital or analog (1/4-inch and RCA) inputs.
Compact Monitors with Sleek Cabinet Design
Whether placed in a studio or computer-based setup, the DM-Series' new black finish and real wooden cabinets give these speakers a look befitting of monitors costing much more. But it's not just about looks; the cabinet is also designed to perfectly compliment the amp and speakers, resulting in the best possible sound.
24-bit/96kHz Digital Inputs
Thanks to the coaxial and optical digital inputs, the DM-20 eliminates the line-loss and hum that can occur when using analog cablingresulting in a more accurate reflection of your mix. These 24-bit/96kHz digital inputs are ideal for use with Roland and BOSS digital studios, or for connecting a variety of digital gear including a computer sound card.
Convenient Front-Mounted Controls
No one likes to reach around to the back of a speaker. That's why Roland placed all the essential controls on the front panel. Now you can adjust each input's volumealong with the Treble and Bassright from the front of the speaker. The power is also located on the front, along with a stereo headphones jack for silent monitoring.
|New - On Clearance|