The EXR-7 Interactive Arranger extends the reputation and performance features found in Roland's popular EXR-5/3 keyboards, featuring a 76-note touch-sensitive keyboard, new high quality sounds, FLASH memory function for adding new songs and styles, and more.
Whether you're a professional, serious enthusiast, or someone who plays for pure enjoyment, the EXR-7 lets you take your music, and your performance, to new levels!
• 76-note keyboard, with Roland's newly improved keyboard action that accurately responds to delicate nuances and fast tempo passages.
• 510 tones, 20 drum kits and 20 new high quality Super tones.
• 1.5 MB of built-in Flash memory allows storage of up to 99 Songs or Styles.
• 100 User Programs, 10 times more than the EXR-3/5.
• 16-track recorder with "minus-one" playback for education purpose.
• More than 100 contemporary "live feel" Music Styles that can be edited using the built-in Orchestrator feature.
• Onboard D Beam controller enables unique expressive control over EXR-7 sounds during live performance.
• User-friendly design with new dedicated Style and Tempo switches as well as separate Tone control switches.
• Superior speaker system with Bass Reflex and Digital Bass Enhancer for high quality, full range output.
• V-LINK* video control for integrating video and music together.
• USB port for loading new songs and styles to the internal Flash memory (up to 1.5 MB of data), plus floppy drive.
• 64 voices
510 panel tones
+ 542 XG Tones
+ 256 GM2 Tones
plus new 20 Super tones :
Attack Flute, Blow Alto Sax, Harmonica Hand, Muted Trumpet, Poly Brass, Jazz Guitar, Accordion Master, French Musette, Bandoneon, Stereo Strings, etc.
• Drum Kits :
20 Drum Kits
11 Drum Kits XG compatible
9 Drum Kits GM2 compatible
• Multitimbral parts: 19 Controllers
• Display type & controls: New Large Backlit Custom LCD
• Master Volume: Yes, by a knob
Number (09 +Yes/-No)
Tone Select 18 families
Style Select 18 families
• Pitch Bender
• D Beam
Chord Recognition Mode Mode 1, Mode 2, Piano Mode
Styles 84 Factory + 19 Changeable (up to 99 on Frash memory)
Flash Memory (Memory size 1.5 MB for Style and Song)
One Touch 2 x 84
Band Orchestrator 3 levels:
Drum & Bass, Combo, Full Band
Realtime SMF player
16-track Recorder 4 easy modes: ALL, Keyboard, Single, Punch In/Out
Songs Flash Memory 19 Changeable. Up to 99
(Memory size 1.5 MB for Style and Song)
Cover For Song and Style, 5: Acoustic, Rock, Pop, Dance, Ethnic
User Programs: 100
Reverb: 8 types
Chorus: 8 types
Multi-FX: 47 types
• Data Storage
FDD 3.5" 2HD/2DD
• Type of files managed: Song, Style, User Program
• Files savable and loadable from PC thru USB Song, Style
Time Signature setting Yes, 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 6/8, 9/8
• Other functions:
2 easy mode: Piano Solo, Arranger Band
Music Assistant: 126
Melody Intelligent: 18 types
Octave: -3 to +3
Key Transpose: -12 to +12
• V-LINK Yes
• Updating System Yes, by FLOPPY Disk
USB For File transfer
MIDI In, Out
Output Jacks L/mono, Right
Phones 2 on front
Foot Switch 1, Sustain, Programmable
Output Power 10 W + 10 W with "Digital Bass Enhancer"
Bass Reflex Yes
Stereo Speakers 13 cm x 2
Power Supply 12 V / 3.5 A
• Supplied Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Music Rest
• Size and Weight:
Width 1,260 mm 49-5/8 inches
Depth 373 mm 14-11/16 inches
Height 139 mm 5-1/2 inches
Weight 12.0 kg 26 lbs. 8 oz.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|