Features 40 knobs and sliders for real-time sound creation and drastic sonic manipulation. Seven onboard waveforms and seven onboard waveforms. Onboard motion control records in real-time all slider and knob movements for hands-free playback. All knob movements can be output via MIDI.
• 40 Knobs and sliders for drastic sonic manipulation and real-time sound creation.
• Seven onboard waveforms: Super Saw, Triangle Modulation, Noise, Feedback Oscillator, Square, Sawtooth, Triangle
• 3 Independent onboard effects: Delay; Multi-FX including Chorus, Flanger and Distortion; and Tone control.
• Onboard voice modulator allows external mic/vocal/instrument inputs to be manipulated in real-time with formant filter, filter bank and vocal morph control.
• Store performances in internal memory or on optional 2MB or 4MB removable memory cards.
• SM-4 MEMORY CARD
• JP-8080 Video Manual
• DR-10 Microphone
• DR-20 Microphone
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Roland JP-8080 Analog Modeling Synth Reviews