• Over 1,300 high-quality sounds optimized for live performance
• Intuitive user interface, including dedicated Tone Category buttons and large display
• 128-voice polyphony
• Full-featured eight-track digital recorder onboard with Guitar/Mic/Line inputs
• Plug in a guitar and play/record with built-in pro guitar effects derived from BOSS' GT series
• High-capacity SDHC card slot for data storage and direct play
• Full computer integration via MIDI Controller mode and built-in audio/MIDI interface
• Lightweight, compact body with battery-power compatibility
• Complete mobility when used with a battery-powered PA or amp such as Roland's BA-330 or KC-110
• Included Cakewalk Production Plus Pack makes the JUNO-Gi a complete DAW package for your PC
New Sound Bank
A new sound library has been created for the JUNO-Gi, with over 1,300 factory selections that cover a universe of instrument types and musical styles. Tone Category buttons help you scan the vast library and locate the perfect sound with ease and speed. New to the JUNO-Gi are Live Sets, which comprise up to four layered tones each create your own unique sounds by stacking and/or splitting tones and saving them together as a Live Set. Furthermore, a Special Live Set section takes maximum advantage of the JUNO-Gi sound engine for the most advanced synth sounds.
Performance and Portability
The JUNO-Gi has been designed with the performer in mind. It provides supreme mobility thanks to its lightweight body and battery-power compatibility (up to three hours of continuous operation with eight NiMH AA batteries), letting you experience the freedom of performance in any environment. Roland's battery-powered amps such as the BA-330 and KC-110 are perfect companions for the JUNO-Gi during street performances. Performers will also appreciate the JUNO-Gi's friendly front panel, which is covered with hands-on controls, clearly marked and easy to reach. The enlarged 240x64 graphic LCD provides clear visibility and fast navigation, even on outdoor gigs with troublesome sun glare.
Digital Recording & FX
Pro recording onboard! The JUNO-Gi's built-in eight-track digital recorder with 64 virtual tracks provides a full-featured multitrack studio environment, complete with dedicated transport controls and mix faders. The recording media is a removable SD or SDHC card, with up to 192 hours of recording time possible when using a single 32GB SDHC card! Also supported is full import and export of track data with a computer. The same pro performance effects found in the BOSS GT series are built into the JUNO-Gi, as well as effects designed for vocal processing. Connect a guitar or microphone directly and apply these top-quality effects for instant CD-quality sound as you record.
USB MIDI & Audio
The JUNO-Gi's multifunction USB port offers both audio and MIDI functionality a one-cable connection to your computer is all you need to stream audio and MIDI back and forth and interface with your favorite music software. When you combine the JUNO-Gi with the bundled Cakewalk Sonar LE 8.5 software, you have a complete digital audio workstation package for your PC. In addition, the MIDI Controller Mode lets you operate the JUNO-Gi as a MIDI master keyboard for controlling your DAW or external MIDI devices.
|New - On Clearance|