World's First AA Battery-Powered Stereo Keyboard Amp With the new KC-110 stereo keyboard amplifier, Roland adds another great amp to its lineup as well as another "World's First" title to its pedigree. The KC-110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight AA batteries. Take this amp anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
• World's first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
• Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
• Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
• High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, "Wide" chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
• Three independent channels with volume control
• XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
• Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand)
• Built-in tilt-back stand
• Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
True Stereo Sound
The KC-110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with "Wide" mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with the KC-110's onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4" inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
• Rated Power Output
15 W + 15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
10 W + 10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
• Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
AUX IN: -10 dBu
• Nominal Output Level
LINE OUT: -10 dBu
16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
Tweeter x 2
CHANNEL CONTROL: CH1 Volume Knob, CH2 Volume Knob, CH3 Volume Knob
MASTER CONTROL: EFFECT Knob, (Equalizer) LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, VOLUME Knob
AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
CH1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4" phone type)
CH2 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
CH3 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
LINE OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4" phone type)
PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
FOOT SW Jack (1/4" phone type)
DC IN Jack
• Power Supply
AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
• Current Draw
• Expected battery life under continuous use
Alkaline: about 7 hours
Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
16 lbs. 2 oz.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|