• Complete production solution, from beat creation and multitrack recording to mixing, mastering and CD burning
• Tight integration of drum machine-style pattern recording and DAW-style linear recording
• Realtime control of audio pitch and time, groove quantize, and pattern/song arrangements great for both studio and stage
• World-class sound library pre-installed on the internal hard drive
• Legendary Roland instrument and effects models onboard, including TR-808, TR-909, SRV reverb, SDD-320 Chorus, SBF-325 Flanger, Boss BF-2 and HF-2, and RE-201 Space Echo
• Three MIDI ports (IN x 1, OUT x 2) for connecting external MIDI devices
• Color LCD with icon-oriented interface
• Accepts external VGA monitor (optional) and optical mouse
Synthesis, Sampling, Recording, Mixing, Mastering
The MV-8800 is a fully equipped sampler and synthesizer with parameters that can be edited and automated with the assignable sliders and/or with a VGA monitor and mouse (VGA monitor optional; mouse included). It's also an advanced multitrack recorder equipped with an automated 24-channel stereo mixer and mega effects processor. Mastering tools are provided as well, including a parametric mastering EQ, enhancer, expander, multiband compressor, mastering limiter, and soft-clip algorithm with output dithering.
Sound Library Onboard
Create your own sounds or load up to 128 instruments or drum kits at once from the MV-formatted sound library that's preinstalled on the hard drive. Newly created drum kits are provided, including a special collection of 16 vintage drum machines such as the legendary Roland TR-808 and TR-909. Acoustic and electric pianos, strings, guitars, horns, synth basses, and other essential instruments are also included.
Amazing Pitch & Time Control
Load hundreds of loops, hits, or vocal phrases at once, all with realtime BPM matching. Just tap the tempo and all the samples lock to your new tempo! You can match the pitches of melodic phrases just as easily. Create loop-based tracks on the fly, all locked together in perfect pitch and time sync.
Vintage & Modern Effects
An incredible lineup of modern and vintage effects is built into the MV-8800, including models of classic Roland SRV reverbs, SDD-320 Chorus, SBF-325 Flanger, Boss BF-2 and HF-2 pedals, and the legendary RE-201 Space Echo. The MV-8800's multi-effects processor includes an Analog Modeling Bass that turns the MFX engine into a virtual SH-style bass synthesizer. All MFX knob tweaks can be automated as you mix.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|