• 24-bit/96kHz linear PCM high-resolution, low-noise recording
• Newly developed Isolated Adaptive Recording Circuit (I.A.R.C.)
• High-grade, high-sensitivity stereo condenser microphone built in
• Records to SD or SDHC memory card
• Compact, hand-held design for convenient portable use
• Large, wide-view OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display
• Preview speaker built in
• Wireless remote controller included
• High-speed file transfer via USB 2.0 connection to computer
• Cakewalk's Pyro Audio Creator LE wave-editing software included
• Self-timer recording function*
• Onboard Tuner and Metronome for musical instrument players*
* System Ver. 2.0 or later
New with System Ver. 3.0
• Rehearsal function automatically adjusts input sensitivity to optimum levels
• Trim and MP3 Convert features added
• ECO-MODE allows up to 7.5 hours of continuous recording on battery power
• Preview volume increased for better monitoring
The new Roland R-09HR replaces the same product previously branded "EDIROL by Roland" from 2010. The Roland branded R-09HR shares the same excellent features and high performance that you expect from the EDIROL branded unit.
Experience precise audio clarity with a wider dynamic range when using the higher bit and sample rates that the R-09HR offers. The R-09HR supports up to 24-bit/96kHz linear PCM recording, which has over twice the digital audio resolution of a standard audio CD. I.A.R.C. (Isolated Adaptive Recording Circuit) is a newly developed, dedicated analog circuit optimized for recording with the R-09HR's onboard A/D converter. Electrolytic capacitors provide stable, reliable power with an independent power source for the analog circuitry, and another power source for the digital circuit board, thus eliminating DC interference between components in the R-09HR. The I.A.R.C. also contributes to high-quality, low-noise MP3 recording with the R-09HR.
Built-In Stereo Condenser Mic
When recording with the R-09HR, there's no extra gear to buy or cables to connect. A pro-quality stereo microphone is built right into the unit, complete with a dedicated analog input control, mono/stereo selector, low-cut filter, limiter/AGC (Auto Gain Control), and gain boost. The onboard electret condenser microphone elements are compact, ultra-sensitive, and placed to capture three-dimensional sound naturally and accurately. To further avoid possible noise interference from internal components, the microphone housing is separated from the main circuit board. (External microphones can also be used with the R-09HR's 1/8" stereo mic input.)
Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the R-09HR has a new tactile feel that is easy to grip. It also has a user-friendly graphic display for easy operation. The large 1.5" OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) display provides a wide view with easy-to-see level meters, peak indicators, and additional recording.
Without headphones, you can easily audition the recorded sounds immediately after recording, thanks to the preview speaker on rear panel.
With the included wireless remote controller, transport functions such as recording start/playback start, fast forward, rewind, volume control, and input level control can be accessed from a distance. This allows the R-09HR to be placed in exactly the right position for recording, and allows for quick and easy hands-free operation.
The R-09HR can connect to computers via USB for importing/exporting audio files. It supports Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) mass storage so file transfers are quick and convenient.
Cakewalk pyro Software
Included with the R-09HR is Cakewalk's Pyro Audio Creator LE software perfect for WAV/MP3 audio file editing. Trim, cut, or fade audio sections, burn audio collections to CD, publish a webpage with sounds, publish a blog with audio, podcast an interview or performance, and so on. With pyro, the R-09HR package becomes a complete recording solution suite, from recording to CD-burning.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|