The Power of Three! Triple Inputs & REC Modes The new head of its class is the multifaceted TRI-CAPTURE USB interface a unique, compact audio interface optimized for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications.
With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input. The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications. TRI-CAPTURE is full-featured yet portable, and is USB bus powered for a clean, simple setup.
• Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
• Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
• XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
• Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
• Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
• Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
• Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
||New - On Clearance