The VS-2400CD Digital Studio Workstation brings professional 24-track recording and CD burning to a new low price. This compact recording workstation inherits many features from the flagship VS-2480CD - like premium analog components, VGA output, motorized faders and powerful mouse-based software control - while adding new features of its own such as RSS 3-D panning and V-LINK for integrating Edirol video products. Onboard effects and an internal CD drive let you mix, master and burn like a pro.
• Self-contained 24-track/24-bit/96kHz recording workstation with onboard effects, CD-RW drive and 40GB hard disk
• 24-track playback; 16-track simultaneous recording* with 384 V-Tracks
• 48-channel, fully automated digital mixer with 13 motorized faders
• VGA Monitor output for fast, software-style editing with mouse
• Intuitive drag-and-drop editing via included mouse and optional ASCII keyboard
• New RSS 3-D panning creates a 3-Dimensional sound field for mixing
• V-LINK function for synchronizing or controlling video equipment*
• Premium analog components including 8 XLR/balanced TRS inputs and Hi-Z input
• Import .WAV/AIFF files direct from CD-ROM; export files in .WAV format
• 2 stereo effects (expandable to 4 stereo, 8 mono) including COSM Mic, Speaker and Guitar Amp Modeling, plus Mastering Tool Kit
• 8-channel R-BUS port for expandable I/O in a variety of analog/digital formats
• *V-LINK requires Edirol DV-7PR Digital Video Workstation (sold separately) with software version 1.5 or later.
• *16 track simultaneous recording requires optional 8 channel R-BUS device such as the ADA-7000 or Edirol DA-2496 A/D to D/A converter or the RPC-1 computer interface.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Roland VS2400CD Digital Studio Workstation Reviews