A versatile, passive stereo or mono signal switching device, the Rolls ABC904 Route Three Switching Pedal is designed to route a single signal to three outputs, or three input signals to a single output. For the guitarist, the ABC904 is used to select between three guitars to a single amplifier, or possibly a single guitar switched to three separate amplifiers.
• 1/4 inch Tip-Ring-Sleeve jacks
• Uses a single 9V battery to power the indicator LEDs
• Housed in a sturdy 13 gauge (.090 inch) steel chassis
• Connectors: 5 ea; 1/4" Tip-Ring-Sleeve jacks
• Indicators: 3 ea; T1 LEDs (1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Red)
• Switches: 3 ea; Triple pull / double throw push switches
• Power: 9 Volt (for the LEDs)
• Size:4" W x 1.9" H (at highest point) x 4.13" D
• Weight: 3 lbs.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls RFX ABC904 Route Three Mono Signal Switch Reviews