The DA134 4-Channel Distribution Amp from Rolls is designed for high-end RCA audio distribution. It features an RCA and an 1/8" input, which can be switched between mono and stereo. The DA134 will distribute a mono signal to eight outputs, or a stereo signal to four stereo outputs. The amp will raise any signal to true line level, including iPod, iPad and other portable media devices.
The DA134 has 4 front-panel volume controls. The rear panel has four pairs of RCA outputs as well as a stereo pass-thru for daisy chaining with a second DA134. It includes a PS27s power supply
• Expands the output of a stereo device to multiple outputs
• Can raise the output level to true line level for any output
• Stereo 4 channel distribution amplifier
• Front panel volume controls
• Mono or Stereo operation
• DC low end frequency for audiophile frequency response
• Small compact design
• Accepts inputs directly from I-pad / I-pod or laptop
• Included Rolls PS27s power supply.
• Stereo pass thru: For connection to another DA134
• Input Impedance: 10 KO
• Max Input Level: +12 dBV
• Output Impedance: 470 O
• Max Output Level: +12 dB
• Max Gain: 20 dB
• S/N Ratio: >90 dB
• Cross Talk: -70 dB (stereo)
• Frequency Response: DC - 60 kHz, +/- 1 dB
• THD: <.008%
• Power: 15 VDC
• Size: 6.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
• Weight: 1 lbs. 3 oz.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rolls DA134 4 Channel RCA Distribution Amp Reviews