The DB14b is a special purpose direct box for applications where a stereo source signal can be separated, and individual volume controls used for each track. It provides a summed XLR output four uses such as an AV presentation from a laptop computer, or a rehearsing choir to a music track. Hum elimination is also included with the ground lift switch.
It has stereo RCA inputs, 2 volume controls, RCA and XLR Outputs, and uses no power.
• Splits Stereo RCA and stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) signals
• Individual Right and Left level controls
• Transformer balanced XLR mono output.
• Hum elimination/ground lift switch
• Max Input Level: +20 dB
• Max Output Level: +20dB RCA, 0 dB XLR
• Frequency Response: (Low Z) 50 Hz to 16 kHz
• Weight: 1 lb (.45 kg)
Rolls DB14b A/V Presenter Reviews