The DB24 from Rolls is a stereo Direct Interface (DI) that provides dual channel isolation and designed to connect high impedance devices to low impedance. The unit is completely passive, and utilizes proprietary audio transformers for superior sound.
Housed in a heavy-duty steel chassis to provide maximum reliability when used in demanding live sound reinforcement applications, the unit provides a variety of inputs including stereo and mono 1/4", stereo RCA, and stereo 1/8".
The DB24 is an ideal impedance matching device for connecting any unbalanced stereo signal to a balanced system. Consumer audio equipment such as CD players, DVD players, MP3 players, etc., may be easily connected to a professional audio system.
• 2 channel, transformer isolation DI
• Passive with no additional power required
• Stereo RCA, 1/8", and dual 1/4" inputs
• Balanced XLR outputs
• Ground lift switch for each channel
• Individual variable attenuators for each channels
Rolls DB24 Stereo Direct Interface Reviews