The Rolls MS111 Mic Switch is a simple device with male and female XLR connectors, and is designed to act as a remote mute switch for any microphone. The mute button features a latching or momentary action for on/off or push-to-talk style operation. The bottom features screw holes for convenient mounting.
Features• Passes Phantom Power
• Balanced Female XLR Input and Male XLR Output jacks
• Activation Switch can be either Latching or Momentary Mute
• Reversible Activation Switch "Up" position can be mic on or off
• Can be stand mounted with the Rolls MSC106 mic mount accessory
• No popping on the outputs when switched
Specifications• Input/Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
• Connections: 2 XLR: 1 Male, 1 Female
• Size: 2.5" W x 2" H x 3" D
• Weight: 1 lb.
Rolls MS111 Mic Switch On/Off Reviews