The RA63b is an eight channel mono, or four channel stereo distribution amplifier designed for the contractor / install market. The outputs are designed to drive high-level balanced lines in a sound distribution system. The screw terminals on the rear panel are for input and output, and each output may power more than one line.
Features• Mono or Stereo Operation - mono input to eight outputs, or stereo inputs to four stereo outputs.
• +20 dB Gain switch.
• Screw Terminal inputs and outputs.
• The RA63b replaces the old RA63s. The new ra63b has all the same features, but has an easy access stereo mono switch.
Specifications• Input Impedance: 100 K Ohms balanced
• Max Input Level: +22 dBV
• I/O Connectors: Screw terminal; + -, and ground
• Output Impedance: 50 Ohms balanced
• Max Output Level: +24 dB
• Max Gain: 20 dB
• S/N Ratio: >90 dB
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 40 kHz, +/- 1 dB
• THD: <.008%
• Power: 120 VAC 50-60 Hz, 15VA
• Size: 19" x 1.75" x 6.5" (48 x 4.5 x 17 cm)
• Weight: 7 lbs. (3 kg)
Rolls RA63B Distribution Amp Reviews