Featuring a Q7 dynamic microphone capsule, the HT7 provides a high level of accuracy and audio performance thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. The HT7 also employs a tight supercardioid pickup pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
The CR277 true diversity half-rack UHF receiver is at the core of the system. Synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked while dual tuned antennas with LEDs monitor the true diversity operation. The receiver also features a front panel display with large multi-segment RF level LED meters and two large rotary volume knobs, one for each channel. Its rear panel features two 1/4-inch outputs, one with a mix option allowing flexible connection options.
Thanks to meticulous engineering, state of the art technology and impressive audio capabilities, the CR277 is perfect for any wireless scenario where two voices are better than one.
• Dual Channel True Diversity UHF Wireless System with simultaneous operation of two HT7 wireless transmitters
• Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for flawless reception
• Multi-segment RF level and peak audio indicators for each channel
• Squelch control for each channel
• Tuned molded antennas
• Two independent 1/4-inch outputs or one 1/4-inch mix output
• Independent level controls
• Includes two HT7 handheld transmitters
|New - On Clearance|