This high performance device provides pinpoint equalization over either one or two channels of audio with a wide frequency response of 10 Hz to 80 kHz for matchless sound quality.
• 1/3 octave stereo 31-band graphic EQ in two rack spaces offers unparalleled sonic control
• Hi-pass filter (18 dB per octave, corner frequency 80 Hz)
• Cut-only switch (0dB to -12dB or 0dB to -24 dB with range switch enabled)
• Range switch (+6dB to -6dB or +12dB to -12dB)
• +/-15 dB of gain per band with center detent for greater accuracy in equalizing signal
• Parallel filter design for minimal phase distortion
• Low noise circuitry using high-quality Op amps to reduce noise
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
• Individual level controls for both channels
• Peak indicator LEDs for each channel light 6 dB before clipping
• Stereo or Dual Mono operation for more options
• Hardwired bypass switches with 2-color LED indicators
• Relay-controlled power-up circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
• Internal power supply enhances audio quality and eliminates need for AC adapter
• Optional security cover protects settings in installation use.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Samson Graphic Equalizer Reviews