• Outstanding vocal mic for stage and studio
• High gain output, low impedance design
• Ultra-sensitive neodymium dynamic mic element
• Supercardioid pickup pattern
• Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction
• Multi-axis, shock-mounted element
• Carry case and mic clip included
The Q7 is a handheld, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels.
Thanks to a high level of sensitivity, the Q7 will pick up all the nuances of any performance with exceptional clarity and detail. Plus, it employs a tight supercardioid pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
A special shockmounted element also minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection. And with a rugged zinc alloy die-casting case, the Q7 will provide reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.