Ideal for powering near field monitors or installation sound, the new Servo 120a provides you with "reference-class" audio performance and reliability in a compact package. This single rackspace stereo power amplifier delivers 60 watts of power per channel into 4 ohms or 120 watts into 8 ohms in bridge mode.
The intuitive front panel offers controls and displays that include a power switch, independent left and right-channel input level controls, 10-segment LED meters, a protection LED and a convenient headphone jack and speaker on/off switch for private cue monitoring.
Perfect for the recording studio, powering public address systems, onstage monitoring and home theater applications, the 120a's bipolar design and toroidal transformer power supply ensure reliability. The convection cooling design also means there is no fan, so you get an unbelievably quiet performance from this remarkable power amp. And with such versatility, the Servo 120a will provide seamless performance in any number of applications.
• Single-space 19-inch rackmount servo controlled power amplifier
• 60 watts per side at 4 ohms stereo
• 120 watts at 8 ohms (bridged mono)
• 1/4-inch balanced phone jack and RCA inputs
• Bi-polar design and toroidal transformer power supply
• Individual left and right level controls
• 10-segment, 3-color LED meters
• Convection-cooled design
• Headphone jack with speaker output mute
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Samson Servo 120A Power Amplifier Reviews