Featuring a three-segment battery indicator, separate power and audio on/off switches and adjustable AF level (audio gain), the CT7 also provides 12 hours of battery life on a single 9-volt battery.
The CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver is at the core of the system. A synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation.
The CR77 features a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob allows easy adjustment of audio output. Its rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. Where two wireless systems are required, two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single-space rack adapter available as an additional accessory.
With the Concert 77 Guitar System, advanced technology and total convenience combine to provide professional wireless performance wherever you need it.
• High-performance UHF true diversity wireless system
• Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for flawless reception
• Locking Mini-XLR connector for all systems
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" output jacks
• Front panel power switch, RF level meter and squelch control
• Mute switch, gain control
• 9-Volt battery operation, LED battery level meters
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|