Both the Qe and the QV10e are designed with unidirectional microphones and cardioid pickup patterns that reject feedback. The Qe Fitness headset is ideal for group fitness instructors who need a durable headset that will remain in place despite repetitious movement. The QV10e Vocal headset has a microphone element that's perfect for singers who need hands free performance.
All of the AirLine transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14 hours of operation on a single battery.
The core of the receiver system is the CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver. It works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output, the CR77 takes all of the guesswork out making your wireless system perform.
Its synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. In addition, two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
With AirLine Wireless, you get complete wireless freedom that's good to go anywhere the music takes you.
• XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
• Headset transmitter features power/battery LED, power switch and mute switch
• Headset condenser mic is sweat resistant and employs unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern for great sound
• True diversity UHF wireless headset system with PLL frequency control
• CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
• Squelch and volume control
• AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|