All of the AirLine transmitters operate on inexpensive and lightweight AAA batteries that offer 14 hours of operation on a single battery.
The core of the receiver system is the CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver. It works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output, the CR77 takes all of the guesswork out making your wireless system perform.
Its synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. In addition, two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
With the AirLine Wireless Guitar System, you get complete wireless freedom that's good to go anywhere the music takes you.
• True diversity UHF wireless guitar system with PLL frequency control
• CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
• Squelch and volume control
• XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
• AF1 micro transmitter plugs directly into guitar or bass
• Transmitter features power switch, power/battery LED and 15 dB pad
• Single AAA battery operation allows up to 14 hours of life for AF1
• AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|