The Q7 is a handheld, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels.
Thanks to a high level of sensitivity, the Q7 will pick up all the nuances of any performance with exceptional clarity and detail. Plus, it employs a tight supercardioid pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
The core of the receiver system is the CR77 true-diversity half-rack UHF receiver. It works flawlessly with all AirLine UHF transmitters. Featuring a front panel display with large multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters, and a large rotary volume knob that allows easy adjustment of audio output, the CR77 takes all of the guesswork out making your wireless system perform.
Its synthesized PLL frequency control circuitry keeps the signal locked and true while dual tuned molded antennas with LEDs monitor the true-diversity operation. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs allowing flexible connection options. In addition, two CR77 receivers can be rackmounted together in a single space rack adapter available as an added accessory.
With AirLine Wireless, you get complete wireless freedom that's good to go anywhere the music takes you.
• AX1 transmitter plugs into any standard dynamic mic to make it wireless
• Transmitter features power switch, power/battery LED and input level control
• Single AAA battery operation allows up to 14 hours of life for AX1
• Includes Samson Q7 dynamic microphone
• True diversity UHF wireless handheld system with PLL frequency control
• CR77 receiver features multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
• Squelch and volume control
• XLR and unbalanced 1/4-inch outputs with mic/line level output switch
• AC adapter and 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch cable included