The TXM16 is a 16 channel powered mixer, with selectable power amp mode settings for 500 watts of power per channel, or 1000 watts in bridged mono. It features 8 high-quality microphone preamps with phantom power, channel inserts and low cut filters. 1/4-inch phone and Speakon outputs. 3-band EQ pre channel, 3 Aux sends, and an internal 24 bit effects processor with 100 preset programs. There is 1 stereo 9-band graphic EQ for the mains plus 1 mono 9-band graphic EQ for the monitors, and a mono sub output with variable low-pass filter. A large metal grab handle and a rack mounting kit is included with the TXM16 making it perfectly suited for fixed installations.
Samson 's TXM tabletop powered mixers feature recording console specs, studio quality effects and loads of power, designed as an all in one portable yet powerful solution for live sound applications.
• 8 high-quality microphone preamps
• 500 watts stereo, 1000 watts bridged mono
• 3 Aux sends (2 pre, 1 effects)
• Dual 9-band graphic EQ
• Internal 24 bit effects processor with 100 preset programs
• Mono sub output with variable low-pass ?lter
• 1/4-inch phone and Speakon outputs
|New - On Clearance|