Now collapsible and height-adjustable with quick release pins. The X25 DJ stand was created to eliminate sound resonance. The x-shape CD player design is a unique piece of structural engineering, made of a composite top and bottom piece which results in a totally rigid structure that does not transfer resonance down its slender beams. Any movement from mixing is absorbed in the frame.
The CD players fit perfectly into the x-shape plates enabling the most ergonomic set-up possible. You simply can't get closer to them. Nothing gets in the way of your direct access to the CD and mixer controls. The CD players and mixer virtually float in the air in a totally adjustable configuration.
Optional laptop bracket shown, but not included.
• Allows CD players to be positioned close to the mixer: battle mode (even with a 19 inch mixer)
• Accepts Pioneer CDJ900 / CDJ1000 (all versions)
• All-purpose design can be used in any environment. Suitable for use in home studio or residence work in bars.
• Space saving design.
Other features include:
• Ergonomic dj equipment stand
• Rotate & lock the CD players to various positions
• Tilt and lock the mixer to any angle
• Position other equipment on the lower shelf
• Depth: 50 cm / 20 in
• Height: adjustable 95 cm/ 37 3/4 in or 101 cm / 40 in
• Width: If used with a small mixer: 105 cm / 41 3/4 in; If used with a large mixer: 150 cm / 59 3/4 in
• Weight: 21 kg / 44 lbs (i.e. Lightweight and transportable)
Sefour X25 Pro Compact DJ Stand for CD Players, Black Reviews