The PXC350 enables an unprecedented sound experience for people on the move, thanks to its adaptive baffle damping in combination with the patented Duofol diaphragms, which prevent unwanted partial oscillation and thus guarantee a highly natural, lifelike sound quality
The PXC350 features the NoiseGard' Advance technology. This technology is a further development of the filter functions used in the original NoiseGard' system, and enables even better active attenuation of ambient noise of up to 85%. It is of course also possible to use these headphones passively, i.e. without NoiseGard' and without batteries.
The PXC350 is foldable and is supplied complete with a practical transport case, 2 AAA batteries and audio adaptors (double mono and 6.3mm). Volume control integrated in the single-sided cable, which is detachable and replaceable, ensure maximum convenience for the user.
• Audiophile sound experience on the move: outstanding sound quality thanks to adaptive baffle damping and patented Duofol diaphragm technology
• NoiseGard' Advance active noise compensation provides optimum protection against ambient noise (up to 85.0%)
• Comfortable fit and high level of passive ambient noise attenuation thanks to circumaural ear pads and padded headband made of top quality materials
• Practical volume control integrated in the cable
• Ideal for people on the move: comfortable, sturdy and foldable headphone design
• Audio transmission always works - even in passive mode and without the batteries
Ideal for use with in-flight entertainment systems, MP3 players and all other portable and stationary audio equipment
• Top quality materials and replaceable ear pads and cable for long service life
• Comes with full accessories: transport case, 2 audio adaptors (in-flight entertainment and 6.3 mm), batteries
• 2-year warranty
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|