The 12" vinyl record has a Serato exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch LIVE to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. This second edition (CV02) works with software versions 1.2 and higher only. Software may be downloaded from scratchlive.net.
• Side A: 10 minutes plus Vinyl Select area. Side B: 15 minutes.
• Vinyl Select allows you to play a whole set without touching the computer.
• Visible time markers on vinyl.
• Continuous control signal on vinyl allows smooth accurate scratching.
• Innovative positioning system for fast and accurate needle dropping.
IMPORTANT: Vinyl is a strange old girl. The manufacturing process - one part sweat, one part math and one part magic - is not an exact science. While every record pressed is a high quality product and will perform flawlessly, there can be variation in the color throughout a run. Every record is unique. Vinyl pictured may not be exactly as it appears in the image on this product page. For this reason, returns are not allowed on vinyl for any reason other than functional product defect.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Rane Serato Scratch Live SSL Control Vinyl Record (Second Edition), Blue Reviews