The 104C is recommended for all types of outdoor and indoor communication activity, such as mobile and fixed station use, police, fire, utility, forestry and transportation services, industrial applications (radiotelephone and amateur radio), and indoor and outdoor public address.
A small, pressure actuated, diaphragm-type, carbon microphone, the 104C fits comfortable in the hand and features a heavy duty, PTT switch, an ARMO-DUR case, and a long life, rubber-jacketed coil cord cable.
• Frequency response from 300 to 4,000 Hz, specifically designed for voice communications use.
• Small, light and compact case, takes minimum space in portable and mobile equipment, fits comfortably and firmly in the hand.
• Extremely rugged, high-impact ARMO-DUR) case, stronger and lighter than die-cast metal, comfortable to the touch in hot or cold weather.
• Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type switch designed to stand up under rigorous operating conditions and constant usage.
• Long life, rubber-jacketed coil cord.
• Rugged and dependable under all operating conditions.
|Product Condition||New - On Clearance|
Shure 104C Handheld Carbon Microphone Reviews