The Shure Model 515BSM is a low-impedance, dynamic microphone designed for hand-held or fixed use. The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent reproduction of voice and effective rejection of feedback. The microphones are supplied with a push-to-talk switch and a four-conductor, retractable cable (2 shielded conductor).
These microphones are especially suitable for use in paging systems, public speaking, stage performance, and public address systems. They are also highly recommended for other applications requiring both hand-held and fixed installation operations. The microphones are wired with the microphone circuit normally open for use in parallel microphone installations.
• Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
• Cardioid pickup pattern: symmetrical about axis
• Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
• Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
• Tough diecast, locking grille and handle resist wear from constant use and handling
• Built-in push-to-talk switch controls both microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
Impedance: 150 rated (180 actual)
Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
Cable: Highly durable, retractable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), neoprene jacketed with 5-pin connector
Length: 330 mm (13 in.) retracted, 1.83 m (6 ft) extended
Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille and stainless steel screen
Shure 515BSM Wired Gooseneck Microphone Reviews