The Shure 515SBGX is a low-impedance dynamic microphone designed to be mounted on flexible goosenecks or fixed pips. Optimized frequency response and a unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern makes them ideal for language labs, paging applications, and base station communications. They are also recommended for use as talkback or cuing microphones in TV, film, and recording studios.
Because of their low impedance, these microphones retain their level and response characteristics even when long lengths of cable are used. Supplied with a push-to-talk button and a four-conductor cable (two conductors shielded).
• Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
• Cardioid pickup pattern symmetrical about axis
• Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
• Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
• Tough diecast locking grille and handle
• Built-in push-to-talk button controls microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
Impedance: 150 rated (180 actual)
Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm
Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
Cable: Highly durable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), plastic jacketed
Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille and stainless steel screen
Shure 515SBGX Cardioid Paging/Communication Microphone Reviews